WIN WITH TASTES AT THE BAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Promoter is Tomaree Business Chamber, Shop 32B, 71 Victoria Parade, Nelson Bay, NSW 2315
- The prize is 2 x Return Economy Class Airfares, on the Auckland – Newcastle direct route, total value is $790.
- The prize will be provided to the customer as a flight voucher, to be emailed to the winner.
- Any flight vouchers must be redeemed within the validity dates specified on the voucher.
- This Prize Certificate is valid until 14 February 2019. The Expiry Date cannot be extended. Your outbound flight must depart prior to the Expiry Date of this Prize Certificate.
- Both the Prize Certificate and flights are non-redeemable for cash.
- Tickets redeemed under this Prize Certificate are valid on Virgin Australia operated non-stop Auckland to Newcastle flights only and not code share services.
- Flights redeemed under this Prize Certificate is for travel periods 27 November 2018 to 19 December 2018 and 13 January 2019 to 17 February 2019 only.
- Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed after ticketing).
- Ticket is for 2 passengers to travel on the booking.
- Tickets redeemed under this Prize Certificate are subject to availability as determined by Virgin Australia. Please note fares displayed on our website or GDS are not indicative of the Prize and Flight availability.
- All bookings need to be made at least 14 days prior to travel.
- Bookings can be requested via email Jodie Timmins at Jodie.Timmins@virginaustralia.com, Monday – Thursday between 09.00 – 17.00 AEST.
- Any changes to bookings once ticketed will incur a $50 change fee per guest, per change and any change is subject to availability as determined by Virgin Australia. Virgin Australia’s terms and conditions of carriage apply to the Ticket. Virgin Australia’s terms and conditions of carriage are online available at http://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/about-us/legal-policies/conditions-of-carriage/ .
- Passengers who do not notify Virgin Australia at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure that they are unable to take the booked flight will forfeit the Ticket.
- Prize Certificates or Tickets may not be sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original recipient or any subsequent bearer. If a Prize Certificate or Ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, it will be cancelled at Virgin Australia’s sole discretion.
- Tickets cannot be upgraded and are not valid to earn Velocity points or status credits.
- Unaccompanied minors are not permitted. Children must be accompanied by an adult guardian 18 years or older.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your travel companion (if any) have the requisite visas, vaccinations, valid documentation (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. Virgin Australia does not accept liability if you are denied entry into your destination country.
- You are responsible for all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurrent in the event of unforeseen circumstances
- Entry is only open to New South Wales residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, directors, management, related companies, retailers, suppliers and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry for new subscribers is by signing up to the email list for “Tastes at the Bay’. By opting in to the email list they agree to their data being used for marketing purposes by Tomaree Business Chamber and Newcastle Airport.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter, you must opt –in with full name and email address, via the Tastes at the Bay website (www.tastesatthebay.org.au), via the Tastes at the Bay facebook page or via the information booth during the event, November 3 & 4 to provide an email address for event communications.
- Competition entrants must be over the age of 18.
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/18/28713
- The competition commences on 15/10/18 at 10.00AM EST and closes on 4/11/18 at 10.00PM EST.
- Winner announced 5/11/18 via facebook and email.
- The winner will be notified by facebook and email.
- There will be no unclaimed prize draw. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, proof of age at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
- The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur during the promotion; whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry into the promotion; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; or in relation to failure of an entry to be received on the website on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines or mobile communications network related to or resulting from participation in this promotion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter [subject to state and territory legislation] reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s phone related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By participating in the promotion, each entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of entrants personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter and Newcastle Airport in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including, but not limited to, mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages. The Promoter may share information with its related companies or promotional partners who may contact entrants in this way with special offers.
- By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use entrants’ personal information in this manner. The entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation.